English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
TRANSLATION

Friday, September 1, 2017

1stGHs Free 5Ghs

1stghs

  You Can Join For Free Click Here

FREE 5 GHS NEW BITCOIN MINING SITE, EARN BONUS 0.005 BTC FREE NO INVESTMENT.

1stghs sign up

 

Most often you ask about...

Can I use 1stGHS for free?
How to start mining?
Can I have more than one account?
How often will I receive interest?
Payments, Contracts, Fees, Gh/s Market
When can I withdraw my funds?
How long do I have to wait for payment?
What are the costs of a payout?
What is the minimum deposit and how much does it cost?
Can I cancel my contract at any time?
What are the maintenance / service fees?
How much does it cost to use Gh/s Market?
Is the Gh/s power listed on the Gh/s market also entitled to a dividend? 

 

You Can Join For Free Click Here

 


just sharing information about free 5Ghs, if it is difficult to register, delete history or clear Cached Web Content.

note : 
-sejauh ini saya tidak tau apakah legit atau scam hanya iseng2 saja mendaftar, jikalau mau deposite alangkah baiknya sedikit saja.
- let us know if the web is a scam or a legit, so we all know

20-12-2017
https://1stghs.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi?ref=ariewayq 
maybe scam not paying :D

4 comments:

  1. This was a really great contest and hopefully I can attend the next one. It was alot of fun and I really enjoyed myself..
    cryptocurrency

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you friends are willing to read, but too long i am not update :) it looks like now I can not login. lol

      Delete
  2. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards,
    blockchain guest post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your attention, so is your website so good and inspiring, hopefully keep working and full of spirit happy weekend dear,

      Delete

Welcome!